Social Media Manager- Agency (In house with Client)- Slough
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Social Media Manager- The Company!
Major Players is working with an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through their editorial mind-set they connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. Delivering this through three simple steps: to think, to make, to optimise. Working with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experience. These teams live and work right at the very heart of the clients' organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Social Media Manager- The Role!
Together with a well-known, household snack brand, we are hunting for a best in class Social Media Manager to manage a portfolio of FMCG brand social media accounts.
You will be a highly organised individual, responsible for content creation, publishing and distribution; planning and executing relevant content calendars across a range of social platforms. You will have hands-on experience of delivering paid and organic content, ideally across and multi-channel social marketing platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
You will have access to the strategic and creative network of the wider agency and will be the linchpin pulling the right people together to produce great content for your channels, as well as adding your own creative flair and management expertise. You will work hand in hand with their in-house design team to create best in class content for the channels you manage. You will have good knowledge of creating and implementing content measurement and testing for optimisation of the campaigns you manage and create.
* Development and execution of effective online strategic social media campaigns across core brand portfolio and integrate with offline equivalents.
* Manage the implementation of strategy in terms of content calendar, test and learn approach and content optimisation.
* Development and execution of integrated social media strategies.
* Creation and distribution of relevant content across suitable online and social media channels.
* Development of KPI and ROI reports before and after social media campaigns.
* Liaise with applicable third parties on the production of relevant campaign material.
* Champion the concept of social media and the benefit of use to internal stakeholders.
* Work with and oversee Influencers / influencer strategy
* Establish effective WOW and provide suggestions to improve existing operations.
Research & Analysis
Analysis of website and social media traffic and behaviour through the use of tools such as Google Analytics and other Tools.
* Analysis of various applicable metrics in order to gauge the success of relevant campaigns
* Presentation of analysis through the use of reports and other media.
* Continuous research of new digital marketing concepts and initiatives
* Work closely with the Brand Managers to ensure that implementation of activity meets overall brand plans and brand guidelines.
* Present new digital marketing concepts and initiatives to relevant stakeholders within Group
* Support the marketing team by contributing to other marketing initiatives as and when required.
* Co-ordination and implementation of natural search campaigns with the support of Webmaster
* Co-ordination and implementation of SEO / PPC campaigns across search engine and social media.
* Deployment of tactical social media purchases
What you will need to be great in this role:
* Minimum of 6 years digital marketing experience gained in a fast paced, varied environment and will be expected to display effective creative, implementation, analytic and problem solving skills on a daily basis.
* Track record of working within an agency and/or within an FMCG organisation
* Delivery of digital and social marketing campaigns end to end
* Have a creative eye for video and design as well as being passionate about creating engaging content.
* Demonstrate digital communications and social media marketing experience.
* A proven track record in writing engaging content.
* Expert use of social media as a business tool.
* Familiarity and knowledge of the principles of SEO, analytics, tracking and social media monitoring tools.
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew