Social Media Manager - Private Members Club- London
Contact: Krishna Dayal
£40,000 - £50,000
An elite, highly-private, legendary members club is searching for a Social Media Manager to join their communications team.
Their collection on sophisticated, individually unique clubs have provided London with decades of unparalleled quality and service. With now five clubs in their portfolio, all membership exclusive to each, share the core values of attentive service, discretion, exquisite food and attention to detail that lets you know it's privilege.
The Social Media Manager will have proven experience in demonstrating real understanding of the entire social media spectrum, coupled with exceptional knowledge, you will have experience within content creation, community management and influencers.
You are naturally passionate and driven by social, the way it connects us and the potential it has to build brands. You truly live and breathe social, understandings what works and what doesn't. Someone who isn't afraid to break down barriers and try new things.
Responsibilities - Social Media Manager
* Create and execute social strategies from current marketing strategies, working closely with communications team to ensure alignment
* Advise on strategies, implement paid social campaigns
* Understand all the different platform metrics and have the ability to pull data and insights to support objectives (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok)
* Continue to share content performance leanings and devise strategies to increase engagement
* CONTENT - be able to create aesthetically focused channels for all four club channels and a Charity Foundation set up by the owners, all of which represent different brands.
* Ability to create creative content that you can then bring to life using contact you know in the industry and skills you possess
* Identify influences on brand
* Working closely with design teams and freelancers
* COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT - day-to-day community management of all social platforms
* Optimise interactions with communities to enhance engagement
* Optimise post performance
Requirements - Social Media Manager
* At least 5 years' experience in social including creating social strategies
* A strong understanding of all social media platforms including, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and TikTok.
* Implement tracking tools and best practice
* A clear understanding of paid social
* Strong community management
* Understand social metrics, turn data into usable insights
* Interest in luxury, hospitality and fashion industries
* Excellent communicator
Major Players are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Krishna Dayal" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 - Krishna.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence.