Social Media Manager - Online Entertainment Platform - London
Online Entertainment Platform - Social Media Manager
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking, passionate and dedicated online entertainment platform. You will take responsibility for delivering, conceptualising and creating social content. It is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about social both personally and professionally. You will be resilient, hardworking and have a bit of a rebellious side to you. This is a fantastic opportunity to made a real impact not only for the platform but on your own experiences and career.
Responsibilities - Social Media Manager
* Weekly Content Calendar building for your client patch, inclusive of curation of content and copywriting
* Defining, planning & implementing your client's social media strategies
* Weekly ideation of creative & innovative social media content for your client patch
* Briefing in, and working with our creative team to create social media content for your client patch.
* Analysing social media data & building reports to highlight successes and offer improvements.
* Planning & implementation of paid social campaigns
* Day-to-day client management, working with artists, managers, labels and promoters to get your social media strategy & content up and running
* Opportunity to build and deliver pitches for new clients
Requirements - Social Media Manager
* 2+ years of experience working as a social media manager
* A passion for social media & be an active user of all core social media platforms
* Experience with Paid Social, SEO and PCC
* Experience in setting up paid social campaigns and management of those campaigns
* Excellent creative eye and a passion for art direction
* Strong analytical mind that is able to spot cultural & creative trends and adapt accordingly
* Experience in generating content ideas for social media
* Experience in briefing in & working with designers to create social media content
* Experience in publishing & analysing social media content on all core social media platforms
* Excellent copywriting skills
* Show ability to understand the brand and adapt your ideas & copy to fit
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* A genuine interest in helping people and delivering excellent customer service
* Experience working excellently as part of a small team
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen