Social Media Manager - Greater London, NW9
Contact: Matt Hearnden
£45,000 - £55,000
Social Media Manager - The Company
Are you interested in being a part of one of the UK's biggest success stories in the past 20 years?
They are a utilities business, an FTSE 250 business and a business knocking on the door of £1 billion in annual revenue.
For consumers the goal is simple - bundling all your household utilities in one single monthly bill.
They don't promote directly to consumers - they have around 40,000 partners around the UK that recommend the brand.
The aim is to bring together a nation of self starters, entrepreneurs and partners, to run their own business with the goals that matter to them individually in mind.
Our client boasts some of the most sought-after marketing talents in London.
Social Media Manager - The Role
Are you capable of promoting and protecting a brand on social media channels?
Do you have the drive to join an established business with huge growth potential?
Are you creative and confident enough to flourish in a dynamic, fast paced, self-starter work environment?
This is a new role in a newly created communications team with the opportunity to help build a 'best in class' communications function, from scratch. In a nutshell, your job is to protect the brand identity online through social listening, flagging and addressing.
The Social Media Manager will develop and implement the brand's first social media strategy, their social media presence and will take charge of the campaigns that go out on them.
For the privilege, our client is offering a very competitive basic salary, a great benefit package and the potential of shares in the company.
* Social Listening, Flagging, Addressing and working with the right people to resolve any issues
* Developing and Establishing a Successful Social Media Strategy
* Establish and or optimise Social Presence on all relevant channels
* Oversee all the Social Content and Campaigns on the various platforms
* Increasing brand awareness and audience engagement with interesting, educational and insightful content
* Monitoring news channels, traditional media channels and social channels and provide insights and solutions to team leaders
* Support Head of Communications and PR to deliver the company's first media strategy including campaign development, content writing and key media engagement
* Pitching & Reporting
* Social Media and Communications Expert
* Fast Paced Self Starter who is motivated and ambitious, for yourself, and for the business you work for
* Ability to build Social Media Presence from scratch and deliver high audience engagement
* Demonstrable experience in developing integrated communication campaigns
* Experience in Crisis Management & dealing with journalists both proactively and reactively
* Empathy and ability to build partnerships internally and externally based on trust and performance
* Strong persuasive writer with a keen eye for detail
If you're looking to work in a fast-growing and collaborative environment, then please APPLY
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Tumi Fani-Kayode" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7267 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Tumi Fani-Kayode