Social Media Manager - London - £45,000 - Portfolio of clients - Agency side
CALLING ALL SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERS WITH A PASSION FOR CREATING STAND-OUT CONTENT AND AN INTEREST IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
The Company - Social Media Manager
This client is a creative agency who provides strategic and creative direction to their clients' brands and work across all media channels and disciplines. Their clients are some of the biggest names in the entertainment business.
The Role - Social Media Manager
As the Social Media Manager, your role is to support the agency from a social media perspective. You will be servicing integrated marketing campaigns or creating tactical social activity for a portfolio of clients across entertainment industry.
Responsibilities - Social Media Manager
* Lead engagement strategy on owned platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and future platforms
* Assist in the development and management of the overall social media strategy for the agency
* Take ownership as a key strategist when working with clients and keep abreast of changes and developments across social media platforms
* Assess existing social channels - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc. and determine expansion of other social media platforms, considering the client's needs and requirements
* Oversee and mentor junior team members, ensuring all work is completed and personal development is achieved
* Provide finance updates to the senior team on project forecasting and invoicing
* Raise agency awareness wherever possible, striving for stand-out against agency competition
* Collaborate with client services and creative teams to ensure synergy and tone across brands to maximise online and offline results
* Identify and drive business development opportunities within the client portfolio
* Prepare client cost estimates, ensuring accuracy and profitability; manage budgets during active campaigns, striving to consistently deliver maximum profitability
Key Skills Required- Social Media Manager
* At least three years' agency experience with proven management results
* Ability to communicate in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context
* Demonstrate acute attention to detail and ability to manage multiple complex projects
* Ability to negotiate and demonstrate flexibility on the job
* Comfortable with team based work structure and able to work independently and pro-actively
* Ability to manage your time effectively, including reporting back to the Group Account Director on status/progress
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for
Contact: Sam Cain