Social Media Manager - Lifestyle/Food & Drink - Clientside - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£30,000 - £40,000
Social Media Manager - The Client
Major Players are working with one of the most exciting restaurant brands in London; a vibrant and unique name with a brand that's based at the intersection between food and drink, lifestyle, culture and music. They've become somewhat of a legendary institution where guests enjoy scrumptious food, quality service and live music 7 days a week! They have a dedicated following and a name that's getting mentioned more and more with new customers entering the doors of their restaurants all the time.
Social Media Manager - The Role
Our client is looking for a Social Media Manager to help catapult them to global status; you'll be tasked with driving acquisition and brand awareness and engagement between their audience and brand across all social channels. The Social Media Manager will act as a digital brand ambassador and be at the forefront of the brand marketing efforts across the business. This is a broad and diverse role encompassing content strategy, content creation, social strategy, community management, campaign activations and paid implementations.
- Drive brand awareness and increase engagement with their audience - driving stronger connections and interactions
- Create and produce a solid weekly and monthly content plans informed by results, ideas and insights
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve the strategic brand marketing goals
- Creating increasing meaningful connections with their audiences and fostering deeper engagement
- Take ownership of all social accounts and lead on creative interaction with followers
- Provide monthly reports against metrics and KPIs
- Be at the forefront of emerging trends and propose compelling new ideas and concepts to senior stakeholders
- Creating a targeted acquisition plan with paid-for advertising with improving ROI
Skills & Experience
- Proven success in delivering effective and engaging marketing communications
- Strong copywriting skills are absolutely crucial - you're a real wordsmith with a penchant for storytelling
- Multimedia content skills
- Strong understanding of all paid for social media marketing channels
- Analytical mindset and an understanding of reporting across multiple platforms
- Over 3 years experience across social media management for a consumer facing brand - inhouse or agency
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£150k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.