SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - STRATEGIC ROLE!
Contact: Hannah McAteer
CALLING ALL DRINK LOVERS!
Major Players are working with a London based, integrated agency who work with household alcohol brands.
Social Media Account Manager - The Role
The Social Media Account Manager is the 'go-to' for social and content management for gin, rum and vermouth brands.
Social Media Account Manager - Responsibilities
* Developing social media strategies for brands, campaigns, projects and events.
* Being current across digital and social trends, new platforms and services.
* Basic skills around SEO, optimisation and Google ranking
* Continually engaging with consumers about the brands, proactively looking up hashtags and brand mentions and joining the conversation when appropriate
* Ensuring responsive dialogue on paid and organic posts to meet consumer expectations
* Inputting creative ideas to build social communities and boost brand awareness through monitoring and measuring the success of social content
* Supporting and advising Account Directors on planning and executing all social content in line with approved brand digital and channel strategies
* Leading the content development process, including driving process timelines with the team and Creative Studio
* Following all legal guidelines and processes for submitting content and executing social, using knowledge of legal guidelines governing alcohol brands.
* Pulling any information from social listening tools and native channels for contribution into agreed reporting frameworks.
* Developing skills and best practices in evaluating campaigns and projects to provide clear reporting for clients
Skills and Experience
* 3+ years experience managing social media accounts for clients in an agency with ideally at least one year working with drinks clients. Proficiency working with major social channels, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram/Instagram Stories.
* A positive attitude
* Highly organised, the job requires managing work from different teams and so you must be able to prioritise work to benefit the agency
* Patient and able to keep calm under pressure
* Close attention to detail
* Strong team player
* Excellent communication skills
It would be great to hear from you - Call Hannah - 0207 845 7243 - hannah.mcateer