Social Media Executive- Content Agency - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£23,000 - £26,000
Social Media Executive - The Company
Major Players are working with a dynamic, independent content marketing agency based in a vibrant and creative corner of London. They specialise in the production of high quality content across video, imagery, photography, animation and editorial. Their bespoke service ensures that all content they create is of unparalleled quality. Allowing their clients to deliver their compelling stories through the most effective means of communication.
Social Media Executive - The Role
This fantastic agency are now looking for a Social Media Executive to work with the production and communications teams to help them amplify their client's brand aesthetic and message across social media platforms. Your role will be an end to end social channel management position encompassing community management, social strategy, content creation and management, influencer engagement and social analytics.
* Using creativity and marketing skills to strategise, create and maintain client's presence on
social media sites including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linked in.
* Responsible for increasing the overall exposure and growth of a company through SEO,
hash tags, and working with algorithms native to each platform.
* Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into
content marketing plans.
* Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences by engaging
with them on a daily basis.
* Monitor emerging social media tools to see how they can be incorporated into client's brand
strategies to improve their growth and performance.
* Study and keep up to date with trends in social media and observe how other companies
and brands successfully utilise these tools.
* Apply expertise and learnings to the creation of monthly content calendars for our clients.
* Work with the production team to strategise and monthly content calendars for clients.
* Work with copy writers to advise on effective captioning on each platform.
* Work with PR team to advise on influencer campaigns and paid promotions on the channels.
* Work with the Production team to advise on content to make material as engaging and
impactful on social media as possible.
Skills & Experience: -
* Over 2 years of previous experience in the field of social media (agency or in-house)
* A strong and demonstrated understanding of social media platforms (including but not limited
to Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram) in a range of the client areas, specifically restaurants,
travel fashion, corporate, design and interiors.
* The individual will be someone who can take initiative and work independently while also
being a team player, supporting the different divisions and team members where necessary.
* A positive, creative and go-getter energy.
* Excellent writing and communication skills and proven ability to deliver well-structured written
* Keen eye and strong attention for detail, diligent, driven and results focused with a proactive
approach and strong work ethic.
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.