Social Media Manager- Agency- London
Contact: Dave Newman
£28,000 - £32,000
Social Media Manager- Company Overview
Major Players are working with an award winning customer engagement agency, that specialise in using strategy, data and creative to produce campaigns with real customer engagement, helping their client's brands and businesses build lasting connections with their customers. They approach this in a way allows them to combine all kinds of insight, from purchase data to neuroscience; developing a genuine understanding of individual customers. With specialist teams in digital development, relationship marketing, retail experience, social and influencer marketing, content and production services, they are able to then use these insights to create campaigns that genuinely change behaviour. Centering their work of the belief that the stronger the feeling associated with a campaign the longer the connection, and as a result the longer the lasting affect.
Social Media Manager- Role Summary
Looking for a creative and highly motivated social media manager to join their well-established and driven team. This person will be responsible for the social media content and strategies for a well known FMCG brand. The role is broad, from high-level social strategy to day-to-day channel management; they are looking for someone who can be a full range social media manager, with a keen creative eye to plan, produce and report on best-in-class content. The role requires expertise in various social media platforms and tools with a keen awareness of emerging trends and issues. The social media manager for this role must have excellent attention to detail, high-level copywriting skills, a fantastic sense of humour, familiarity with youth culture, extensive experience with content creation / production, and client management abilities.
This role primarily revolves around three principle outputs:
- To effectively plan content for their brands
- To post content appropriately, and moderate where relevant
- To report on the effectiveness of their activity
* Plan and deliver effective social media management and moderation across brand owned or brand managed social spaces and the open web
* Be a brand ambassador- maintaining the brand's integrity at all times and adhering to Rules of Engagement document
* Plan and undertake activity to start and join conversations
* Develop, manage and record relationships with individuals and networks providing daily updates on activity, interactions, successes, opportunities, issues and challenges
* Devise and deploy content distribution strategies for the sharing of content to communities and relevant individuals
* Keep daily timesheets
Skills & Experience:
* The Social Media Manager will be flexible as there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time;
* Extensive experience of social media management and moderation;
* Proven ability to develop and deploy distribution plans to share content with individuals and networks;
* Proven ability to express brand character across social platforms and networks;
* Knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of social technologies, platforms and monitoring/publishing tools;
* Ability to self-manage own workload;
* Commercially focused, with good understanding of commercial context for role.
* Previous agency experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an ace agency in Central London. Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.