A global Social Media agency, based in London and who think social first.
Over the last 10 years they have helped brands steer through the social media chaos and bring strong strategy to cut through the fog.
They work with an array of clients some well-known, others just starting out but what remains consistent is their drive to grow companies, from the likes of Nando’s to Dettol.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing the community for one of the largest alcohol brands in the world. This includes social media channels in the UK.
Responsibilities – Social Media Manager
- Owning the community management strategy and getting into the culture, building rapport with the community and responding to comments.
- Be reactive, regularly monitor all platforms, pitching, and content creations
- Reporting & Analysis: responsible for reporting on success of output, translating data and dissecting performance, leading on any actionable content
- Content creation and platform strategy: Working with our Strategy, Social Media Manager, and Creative teams to ensure we are producing best-in-class, social-first content.
- Scheduling all content across relevant channels.
- Copywriting: following the TOV guidelines across the brand channels, writing copy across community responses as well as for captions on our social posts.
Requirements – Social Media Manager
- 3+ years of experience working in social media (in-house or agency side)
- Able to think creatively, working both independently and collaboratively on content creation across social, and have proven experience in copywriting, creating captions
- Interest or passion for booze/alcohol industry and the culture that goes hand in hand with it
- You naturally love brands, you're fascinated by them and how they market themselves.
- Proud and ambitious: treating client's brands as our own and are scrupulous about our approach.
- Continuous improvement: being able to adapt to the ever-growing world of social, keeping up with trend and platforms.
Up to £31,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Krishna Dayal