Social Media Manager - Clientside - Investment Group - London - £35,000
About the Company
Major Players is partnered with a private technology investment firm based in central London. They invest and partner with early stage companies in the fields of tech, fintech, healthcare and cyber security.
About the Role
You will play a key role in helping the Director and their team to build and connect to a wide online audience and bring them along on the next exciting stage of their journey. As part of your role, you will use your expertise across the social and digital landscape to help build our client's brand and portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative, creative and social media savvy individual to forge a powerful online identity for the organisation and to have a rare insight into exciting businesses at the forefront of the new digital age.
The role will include:
* Responsibility for the development and management of the news feed on the company website, and the key social media accounts - Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook etc, ensuring consistency of messaging and regular updating to engage and grow her audience;
* Publication of interesting content including both reactionary pieces to business news and developments, and pro-active thought leadership pieces with the potential to shape exciting new agendas;
* Monitoring external announcements and milestones achieved by portfolio companies and ensuring they are communicated effectively across all social channels
* Advising the team on potential new social media channels, e.g. what's up-and-coming, and strategies for growing the company's following in target communities; and
* Maintaining the consistency of the company's brand across all its media channels.
The successful candidate will have:
* A strong understanding of the key social media platforms and know how to utilise them to reach a target audience;
* An understanding of online social media benchmarks, experience in managing social media analytics and good analytical skills;
* Good presentation skills;
* First rate drafting skills - the ability to draft succinct, punchy and engaging content based on materials provided and discussion with the Principal;
* Image and video editing skills using appropriate software and an eye for a good photograph;
* Confidence in building client and partner relationships, with the ability to develop a good bond with the team - you must be an excellent team player;
* A can-do attitude and ability to drive deadlines through understanding when and how audiences are engaging through the various mediums
For more details, please get in touch with Sam - email@example.com
Contact: Sam Cain