Major Players are working with a full-service communications agency who are on a mission to achieve meaningful, measurable change through communications, technology, and behavioural science.
They are looking for an experienced freelance Social Media Manager to work on an exciting project supporting people in crisis.
This role is hybrid working: 2-3 days a week in the London office
* setting up, running and optimising paid campaigns on multiple channels
* analysing performance of content, evaluating results and making recommendations for improvements
* assessing the current capabilities of our partner's digital channels, including content formats and themes, engagement and audience interaction and involvement.
* Where relevant/appropriate, working alongside the creative and strategy teams to develop ideas for content threads and campaigns
* creating content calendars, posting/scheduling content, monitoring and responding to comments, tracking performance and optimising accordingly, and, where appropriate, helping to build and develop new accounts
* Experience of running day-to-day campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
* Experience of planning, implementing and optimising paid social campaigns - including but not limited to Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
* Digital research experience, including social media channel reviews
* Experience of writing social media performance reports in Word and Powerpoint formats
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience of creating social media content on platforms such as Canva and Photoshop
* A working knowledge of how to maximise results through a combination of organic and paid strategies
Contact: India Rose-Fisher