Social Media Manager- Hospitality- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players is working with extremely popular restaurant chain that have a great opportunity to work within a first-class creative marketing team. It's a full-time position based primarily at London head offices, with a great set of responsibilities and tons of opportunities to learn and grow. This is a really exciting opportunity to contribute to an industry-leading team in a growing company that is committed to looking after its people, while creating some really exciting content and social campaigns.
* Inviting people into their community through social media.
* It's not just about first-class food and drink and beautiful spaces, but about sharing their stories, and providing a platform for the very many people, places, and stories that inspire them.
* Curating and creating content - from capturing the beauty their dishes on your iPhone, to filming and editing first-rate video with minimal tools, and working with their top-notch Graphic Designer to create content.
* Starting conversations and building relationships - whether chatting with guests or team, journalists, influencers, or like-minded brands and partners, you'll be the person providing a warm welcome online.
* Being the owner and curator of all social channels, making sure each one is both beautiful and effective.
* Ensuring these channels express everything that makes them unique - awesome food and drink, their heritage, breaking down barriers, charity, brilliant, big-hearted people, first-rate events and world-class creative.
* Constantly looking for opportunities, partnerships, and new ways to innovate on social (beyond what's normal or expected for a restaurant company!).
* Working closely with the leadership team to develop social media strategies that align with the brands wider strategic goals and brand values.
1. A self-starter that is smart, articulate, well-read and witty - you're out-going, engaging and delighted to listen to stories and share ideas.
2. Able to show a passion and flair for social media - you've built awesome channels for yourself or others (an entrepreneurial approach is warmly welcomed).
3. Culturally engaged both on- and offline. You know what's trending on TikTok, but are equally inspired by long-form content - whether it's podcasts, papers, journals, newsletters, or films… and, of course, books.
4. A first-class foodie with a passion for what's new (possibly with some PR experience) - you know who's who, and take inspiration from people and brands doing cool stuff .
5. A creative superstar - you're excellent at social, but excited to collaborate across creative projects.
6. Resourceful when it comes to capturing content - able to take and edit brilliant pictures, make sparkling GIFs and short videos, as well as curate show stopping creative with agencies and partners.
7. An excellent copywriter - gracious and charming, you always know the right thing to say and how to say it.
8. Very organised, comfortable with tight deadlines and competing priorities.
9. Big-hearted, warm and genuinely lovely with everyone. A real team player with a genuine understanding and love for everything they stand for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.