Social Media Manager- Social Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players is working with one of London's top social creative agencies, with their mission being to help brands communicate with their consumers so that their brands are beloved and chosen. This full-service agency provides content production, strategy, creative, social media management and more; working with global Alcohol and FMCG clients.
We are on the search for a talented, passionate and organised Social Media Manager, that has an entrepreneurial spirit, who's hungry to take on more responsibility and eager to make their mark. This role will suit someone who wants to wear many hats from account management, to creative and analytics and who wants to get work out quickly. You will be joining this innovative social agency at a moment of exciting growth and transformation. This is an exciting role for an ambitious and motivated candidate with a positive, can-do attitude, who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will be working on the agency's largest account, leading the day-to-day social output, driving the creative briefs across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and pushing the creative team to deliver best in class work in line with the client's objectives. You will be responsible for driving the social strategy and helping to steer the creative for the clients you work on.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
* Managing client relationships at a senior level
* Owning the day-to-day client management - being super organised with timelines and budgets
* Strategy - use insights to develop Creative Briefs and evaluate creative
* Content development - you will be able to come up with great, innovative ideas that push the clients out of their comfort zone
* Campaign creation - input and steer creative
* Influencer management
* Keeping up with the latest trends in tech, culture and media - be a thought leader internally for industry news
* Understanding the client's business and industry trends by learning the business and competitive landscape
* Identify audience and platform trends and use them to develop platform specific content
* Scheduling, planning and posting content across platforms
* Developing KPIs and strategy, following always-on analytical reporting of campaigns
* Day to day community management of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. You will work with both internal and client teams to ensure any questions on the channels are answered and flag any potential crisis situations. You will be supported by a Social Media Exec.
* At least 3 years' experience working in a similar role
* You will be an expert in best practise in social media and ideally have relationships with the platforms
* Deep platform knowledge of all of the established social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap and TikTok) and enjoy keeping an eye on emerging channels
* Previous experience of influencer engagement and management
* Experience in delivering social reporting on analytics and insights and are confident with analytics tools
* Experience with social listening tools and reporting
* Strong understanding of paid media
* Persuasive and creditable, with the ability to sell in strategies and creative ideas to clients
* Experienced in client facing roles and confident in developing relationships with clients, offering them strategic and creative advice as their day-to-day account lead
* An excellent writer who can deliver across client comms and responses to briefs
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.