Social Media Manager - Clerkenwell, London
£30,000 - £35,000
Social Media Manager - The Company
Our client's goal is simple - make everyday a little easier, prettier and more tactile by creating state of the art tech accessories.
Inspired by the everyday problems of people, they are redefining modern essentials by developing intelligent tech products that are beautiful, long lasting and a joy to use.
They're idea is to build a community of customers that understand the importance of a world where less does more, products are made for the user (not for profit) and to inspire people to live smarter, more sustainable and more beautifully.
Social Media Manager - The Role
Are you interested in having full autonomy of a Social Media baby?
Are you a creative Social Media Manager with demonstrable Social Strategy experience?
Do you have experience building community and/or introducing pioneering products to already existing communities in design, tech, lifestyle & retail spaces?
This is an in-house role in a start up company with enormous potential. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Head of Content but have the privilege, opportunity and autonomy to take control of all aspects of all their social media channels; content strategy, planning, scheduling, community management, copywriting, social analytics, influencer marketing and events.
* Developing and executing a social media strategy
* Social Media Management across all Social Channels
* Content Creation, Creative Copywriting, Social Scheduling, Posting, Social Listening, Community Management
* Insights& Analytics - ability to track and report on performance and optimise strategy & delivery accordingly
* Influencer Marketing - assist in building a network of creatives and entrepreneur's whose interested align with the companies to promote the brand
* 3-5 years hands on, Social Media Management experience (daily content ideation, copywriting, content scheduling, community management) for business/brand
* Demonstrable experience of successful Social Media Strategy
* Strong creative writing, communication and accuracy in writing skills
* Strong understanding of current social media trends, especially in the design, tech, lifestyle and retail space
* Experience in building and engaging existing communities as well as reaching out and attracting new ones
* Experience of, or an interest in handling influencer relationships from research to outreach and gifting.
* Experience of using Social Media Analytics to inform future strategy and management
* Graphic Design & Photography experience for Social Media assets - bonus
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew