Are you someone who loves social media and is excited at the prospect at working for an Agency that count a range of world-renowned brands as their clients? If so, then carry on reading… I have got an opportunity for a Social Media Manager to work with my client who are truly the best at what they do.
As a Social Media Manager, you will work closely with impressive brands such as Mercedes-Benz, EE & Wagamama. My client is an award-winning, international agency who manage and create some of the world's most valuable employer brands and build the reputations.
Employer Branding is an exciting and rapidly emerging priority for major brands and a creative space for you to hone your Social Media skills. As part of a talented team, you will enjoy the flexibility of hybrid working and benefit from an Agency who will treat your personal development as a priority!
As a Social Media Manager, you'll sit in the heart of a 16-person social team, working alongside Strategists, Content Creators and Social Media Managers/Execs to ensure you are consistently delivering high-quality social content.
It'll be your job to get to know clients inside-out and make sure social media is at the heart of everything you do.
Key Responsibilities -
* Concepting, planning, and developing content in line with client objectives
* Ensuring that all planned activities are insight-led, based on audience research and considering social media best practice
* Bring new thinking and fresh ideas to client relationships
* Growing key client accounts
* Provide consultancy to help their clients plan, build and deliver a coherent and effective social media presence
* Oversee day-to-day social media deliverables including content calendars, reports, social strategies and paid social campaigns (with the support of the wider team)
* The opportunity to line-manage a few junior members of the team, offering them mentorship, coaching and supporting their development.
Skills & Experience
* Someone who is highly organised with strong attention to detail
* Experience of managing social channels and community management for clients
* Experience of Paid Social (or an interest in upskilling in this area)
* Capable of building strong relationships with their clients
* Across social, internet and pop culture trends
* Strong understanding/experience of social strategy and reporting
* An excellent writer
* Know a thing or two about budget development and management
Salary & Benefits
Not only are they offering a competitive salary of £34,000 DOE, hybrid working and you will also enjoy from a wide range of benefits.
Bristol based flexible working opportunity, with a blend of office and working from home.
Contact: Joe Faulkner