Social Media Manager - National Publication - London
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen
Up to £35,000
National Publication - Social Media Manager
This is an opportunity to join a national publication based in central London. The role will involbve helping drive the publications social media presence. The ideal candidate is a creative social media manager that will be responsible for leading the creation of brand led social content for a national publication. You will manage the brand content output, help to develop and execute exciting content franchises and one off posts for all social channels.
Responsibilities - Social Media Manager
- Feeding in and executing per-platform social strategies
- Seeking out and leading on social specific briefs aligned to wider brand and customer strategy.
- Working with the wider team to develop and execute ideas for exciting social and platform first creative.
- Working closely with the editorial social team, liaising on the brand content calendar and sharing with other departments as required.
- Working with the Brand copywriter to maintain and manage brand specific tone of voice across all content.
- Working with the Insight team on social reporting, ensuring you are rigorously tracking the performance of all content and enabling this data to be fed into future channel strategies.
- Identify relevant creators and or brand partnership opportunities, working with partners on developing and executing content where applicable.
- Self-shooting, and editing content where necessary in order to maintain the smooth running of the team
- Ensuring competitor research and customer insight are at the heart of all our output.
- Having the ability to create content for both organic, boosted and paid formats, with a clear understanding of the different nuances between the three.
Requirements - Social Media Manager
- Genuine obsession for social media.
- Minimum 2 years' experience creating brilliant social media content for brands.
- Real interest in social media platform changes and news, committed to exploring how Reach might maintain a first-move advantage on each channel.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to keep projects moving and ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong numerical know-how for reporting and analysing stats.
- Strong communicator and flexible approach to working collaboratively across departments and with teams.
- Highly proactive and motivated.
- Ability to work across multiple projects.
- Effective operator, gets things done well and with good pace.
- Strong understanding of campaign development and executions.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.