We're looking for a Senior Account Manager who loves social media and thrives with both organic and paid social. This exciting agency is expanding and requires a talented Snr AM to lead on all aspects of social campaigns for a diverse range of clients.
Contact: Joe Faulkner
You will work with a range of clients, with a particular focus around sports, e-commerce, music events and FMCG. This role comes with a huge amount of autonomy and the ultimate strategic direction of your accounts is your responsibility. You'll manage and carry out the day-to-day activities for your clients in line with the bespoke strategy you and the wider team have created.
This role can either be worked remotely from wherever you like or in the Agency office (based in Cardiff) or a combination of the two!
* Keeping on top of your clients' projects; making sure they're looked after effectively, managing both your own tasks and the core tasks of those that are also involved on the account
* Working across various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube & TikTok.
* You'll be responsible for scheduling content using third party software and crafting engaging copy.
* Responding to social media comments on a client's channels to enhance their communities.
* Working alongside their Creative Team, writing creative briefs, helping with the logistics of shoots, assisting with research & idea planning, occasionally required on set.
* Working alongside their Paid Ads team, briefing the ads team, reviewing paid ad performance and comfortably discussing results and campaign performance with clients.
* Keeping on top of new developments in the social industry and applying these to your work and client accounts.
* Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business' and major trends shaping their markets.
* Ensuring work is produced to the best quality, on time and within budget.
* Delivering varying work from campaign planning & strategy, summarising data and results, writing reports, copywriting, engagement-both proactive and reactive, scheduling, basic social advertising, keeping on top of social trends & platforms, building landing pages, blog writing, influencer campaigns etc!
You will have
* Experience and knowledge across a mix of social channels.
* Copywriting skills must be sharp with the ability to write in multiple tones of voices, able to be concise and can spot a typo a mile off
* A strategic thinker that has a strong understanding of both social media strategies and the wider marketing mix.
* A confident communicator-both in person and over the phone.
* Social is fast-paced so previous experience and proven ability to handle a busy workload, prioritise and be flexible is super important.
* You demonstrate initiative at every turn and have a real 'can-do' attitude.
* You smash out good work and take pride in what you do; you hiss at the 'that'll do' attitude.
* Enjoy collaborating with others and working as part of a growing team.
* You're the kind of person who is always looking for and learning from new information and experiences.