Social Media Manager (Fluent Mandarin) - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£25,000 - £32,000+ benefits
Social Media Manager - The Company;
My client is a specialist digital, branding and performance marketing agency focused exclusively on reaching Chinese consumers online. They draw on unparalleled cultural and digital expertise, to reach, engage and convert high value audiences. This role is based in London but gives you the opportunity to travel around the world to some of the most exciting cities in the world. They work with iconic global brands in the luxury, travel, hospitality, F&B, automotive and tech sectors. You will join a rapidly growing team of entrepreneurial individuals with significant branding, marketing and digital experience within China, as well as in international markets.
The role will offer the challenge of creating and leading digital brand strategies for a series of leading international brands, working chiefly on China's leading digital and social platforms.
Social Media Manager - Key Responsibilities;
Planning and Content Creation;
Content planning, creation and copywriting for Weibo, WeChat and additional platforms as required
Implementation of brand guidelines, core messaging and visual identity across all social media content
Establishing distinct social brand voices for a range of fashion, luxury, and hospitality clients
Overseeing social media asset creation (photo, video, graphic design) and asset management
Strategy and Campaign Execution;
Contributing to, and implementing strategic briefs across social platforms together with the Digital Strategy team
Responsibility for delivering against monthly performance goals and campaign KPIs
Develop and expand Key Opinion Leader/blogger outreach efforts
Campaign cooperation with digital media platform partners
Social media project management and live-posting at client events (shows, product launches)
Insights, Community Management and Reporting;
Planning and creation of client performance reports and account analysis
Implementation of community management protocols for client accounts
Implementation of customer service protocols for client accounts
Benchmarking of client competitors' performance on social media channels
Social Media Manager - Key Skills;
- Mandarin and English language skills are vital to this role. Please do not apply without a fluent level of both.
- Excellent communication skills
- University degree in relevant field
- Experience working with an established Digital, PR, or Branding Agency
- Well-versed in China Digital platforms and trends, ideally WeChat and Weibo
- Previous experience in social media management, with a strong flair for copywriting and content creation.
- Ability to define tasks and manage own schedule to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing and online marketing channels
- Fashion, luxury or consumer goods industry experience a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft, Adobe and Mac Packages
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply.