Major Players are working with a fast-growth Social Media agency based in the heart of Bath.
Contact: Joe Faulkner
They are now looking to hire a talented Social Media Manager, to work with an exciting mix of eCommerce, direct-to-consumer, hospitality & leisure brands!
This agency is has a great, friendly culture along with stacks on ambition and purpose. If you are looking to develop your career in Social, whilst being based in the beautiful city of Bath - this is the role for you!
As a Social Media Manager...
* You'll have already been in a role for 4+ years where you have worked on Organic Social, Content Creation & Social Strategies, and have a desire to continue learning more.
* You love creating full social strategies across organic social, paid social, influencers & video for ambitious direct to consumer brands.
* You want to continue building a career within social media and see yourself growing within a fast-growth agency.
* You are confident in managing a team and nurturing the skill sets of those in that team.
* You are an enthusiastic & passionate person who genuinely cares about their work & wants to see their clients win.
* You're curious and adaptable: it's a fast-moving industry and social advertising even more so, products change and adapt weekly, and you must be happy with keeping up to date with changes and learning about how they may impact our output.
What you'll be doing...
* Building & developing your own and the agencies approach to Social Media. Applying original thought to create beautiful content for our clients.
* You'll build client relationships & manage the accounts you're working on.
* Work on social media strategy and constantly optimising campaigns to achieve the best results for clients, taking into account performance across different channels.
* Plan, create and schedule content for clients.
* Assist in the growth of an Influencer Marketing service. Planning & booking influencers to drive revenue for our clients.
* Work closely with the video team to produce beautiful video content that converts.
* Supporting in the new business process from the pitching point onwards (no outward-facing sales work beyond that!)