Social Media Executive- The Company
This is a great opportunity to work with a global shopping app and gain great experience within the retail industry.
Social Media Executive - The Role and Responsibilities
* Own publishing across platforms as directed by the Social Lead by campaign, market or BAU content franchise.
* Plan at high level all content publishing at least 2 weeks in advance.
* Represent the social team in meetings with markets and stakeholders as directed by the Social Lead.
* Daily monitoring of in-app, as well as cultural/pop trends.
* Draft and develop reports for the social media team, stakeholders and/or campaign leads.
* Update planning documents daily including editorial calendars, campaign calendars and social CMS schedules.
* Find and commission relevant talent for social content, manage relationships and facilitate legal obligations.
* Solid understanding of consumer social media platforms particularly Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter and Facebook.
* Strong knowledge of social media metrics and content performance.
* Strong copywriting skills, and an ability to adapt brand tone of voice to reflect community expectations.
* Basic knowledge of paid media and biddable optimisation.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact:
Kennedy Rees at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)20 7845 7201
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Kennedy Rees