Digital Marketing Executive
Contact: Matt Hearnden
£28,000 to £32,000
This multi-award-winning property finance company is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team based in Central London (Holborn).
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, you will be creating engaging social media (and PR) campaigns driven by relevant content through key channels.
You will be responsible for the continued development of the social media strategy and generate content for the website, as well as providing support with the writing of press releases, case studies, articles for magazine publications, and newsletter content.
You will also contribute to the development and management of digital marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness.
Some more details:
* Develop and implement social media strategies
* Develop and deliver a regular content calendar for all online channels
* Full management of social media communications, including daily monitoring & posting
* Create original, high-quality and relevant content for blog posts/ website/ adverts/ editorial articles
* Work closely with creative to develop digital marketing campaigns
* Contribute to event organisation such as conferences, seminars, and exhibitions
* Liaise with the media and research features
* Maintain and update databases
* Liaise with designers and printers
* Provide administrative support to Head of Marketing
* Work on printed material to support campaigns
And the requirements:
* At least 2 years proven experience in a marketing role
* Proven experience of running social media channels for a business
* Good understanding of marketing principles
* Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
* Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
* Exceptional communication (both written and oral) skills
* Solid knowledge of targeted advertising
* Strong copywriting skills for both B2B and B2C audiences
* Experience with visual editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
Interviews will very likely be happening this week, so if you want to be part of that then get in touch with me, Matt, on 0207 845 7708. Or you can email me on email@example.com. I'm also on LinkedIn if you want to connect there: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthearnden/