Social Media Manager - Clientside - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£27,000 - £30,000
Social Media Manager - The Company
Our client are a home utilities brand that believes in the fairest price and best service for their customers - looking to provide them with the best possible solutions to manage their energy easier. They believe in honesty and openness as well as clear and simple information. This groundbreaking business are a truly disruptive influence in a crowded marketplace - they are committed to providing consumers with a fresh way of thinking about energy.
Social Media Manager - The Role
This exciting brand have an exciting opening for a Social Media Manager to join them on a permanent basis as soon as possible. You will work closely with the Head of Social and broader digital team to offer a first class service across social strategy, community management, content creation, content strategy and reporting and analytics.
* Devise content plans and campaigns to develop and flesh out the brand's personality on social media.
* Work closely with external agencies to manage social media campaigns and implement the content calendar across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
* Take the lead on community management across all key channels - stay up to date on trending topics and up to date developments to provide a proactive and reactive consumer experience
* Strive to ensure campaigns' consistency across all social channels
* Create and share detailed analytics reports to gain further insights with which to work
* Take an active role in the ideation and creation of top quality content
* Act as a brand guardian ensuring the brand assets are used consistently
Skills & Experience: -
* Strong experience of using social media in a professional/marketing context - as well a huge personal passion, you're a true social native!
* Over 2 years experience in social media with a proven track record of running organic or paid social media campaigns for a brand
* Be creative, proactive, reliable and adaptable
* Experience in creating and distributing content and visual assets - ranging from short and long form copy, to images, gifs, video and infographics
* Worked with social media analytics and listening platforms such as Pulsar, Radian 6, Sysomos or Falcon Social.
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal]
* Graduate with a First or Upper Second class degree
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.