Social Media Executive- Agency- Hertfordshire
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Social Media Executive- The Company!
Major Players is working with an award winning creative agency, located just a short hop from the centre of London (25 minutes from Kings Cross by train), in leafy Hertfordshire.
Who are currently looking for a Social Media Executive to help manage their client's social media channels. Specialising in the fast moving world of retail, destination, fashion and leisure marketing and communications so no two days are ever the same! This is a great opportunity for a social butterfly with a keen interest in fashion and lifestyle, to get their foot in the door in this exciting and rapidly evolving industry.
Social Media Executive- The Role!
The ideal candidate will be digitally savvy and have experience with social media across all channels. You will also possess strong attention to detail and a brilliant grasp on vocabulary - from current and emerging slang / street terms to Queen's English. You should be able to work collaboratively with other members of the team, including Client Services, Copywriters, Art Directors and Creatives, as well as independently to create exciting and engaging content.
* Contributing to website content - writing editorial / blog style posts covering fashion, beauty, leisure, food, film, topical and seasonal activity as well as more corporate, functional messages
* Monthly reporting and on-going basic data analysis
* Sourcing appropriate photography from retailer Head Offices and suppliers for use across social media and digital channels
* Uploading and scheduling social media posts
* Social media advertising
* Liaise with Store Managers, retailers, customers, competition winners etc
* Visit our clients/retailers on a regular basis
* Monitoring of social media channels and acting on any engagement appropriately (some out of hours cover may be required)
* Staying on top of current and emerging social media, technology and popular cultural trends and an aptitude for applying these in social media campaign concepts
* Contributing to new business pitches and presentations
* General team/admin support
Required Skills and Experience:
* PR support - creating press releases and liaising with press
* Event concept generation and planning
* Creative campaign development
* Client Services
* Microsoft Office
* Google Docs
* Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
* Google Analytics
* Graduate level or equivalent qualifications in media/digital communications, creative writing
* Good comms skills are an absolute must
* Would suit second job or junior looking to make an impact and progress skills and experience
If this is exactly what you are looking for, then apply today! Don't delay!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.