Social & Content Executive
We're working with a super exciting independent advertising agency that pride themselves on delivering the best full-service marketing campaigns in London!
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with a creative and innovative team to help create best-in-class campaigns from conception, creation & delivery of content across a variety of clients. We're looking for someone who loves all things social & produces original, relevant & effective ideas.
* Manage day-to-day presence across all social networking sites including Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter & TikTok.
* Collaborate with the social team to develop socially engaging, relevant campaigns that support key category and business objectives
* Manage & publish content across relevant social channels.
* Creating and developing simple social ideas that tackle client briefs in a well thought out and engaging way.
* Work with social, planning, and creative teams to produce & maintain content plans.
* Look for opportunities to create reactive content & PR stories.
* Assist in production of social-specific content including ideation, script writing and briefing production team, along with creating phone-shot content.
* Keeping up to date with trends & news, looking for opportunities that we can pitch to clients.
Skills & Experience
* Creative flair, especially in writing
* Strategic outlook with ability to be innovative
* Attention to detail, adopting a flexible work approach, and the ability to thrive in an environment that doesn't micro-manage
* Understand the basics of each social media platform - from aspect ratios to algorithm basics
* Challenge the status quo - never satisfied
* Confidence to present and discuss ideas
* Good interpersonal and organisation skills
* A desire to continually learn and develop
* £23,000 - £27,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7227 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Lauren Roberts.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Lauren Roberts