Social Media Executive- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Social Media Executive- The Agency!
Major Players are working with a full-service marketing and PR agency that specialise in marketing, PR, social media and experiential across lifestyle, fashion, retail and sport sectors. The agency retains an attractive portfolio of brands across global, UK and European markets. They strive to create engaging and innovative campaigns that enforce and improve brand position; they are well known for being an industry leader in the ever-changing communications landscape.
Social Media Executive- The Role!
This top agency is looking to recruit a dynamic Social Media Executive to join its growing team based in Shoreditch. Successful candidates will be highly motivated, creative with a solid understanding of the social media landscape across sportswear, lifestyle, streetwear markets. 1-2 years lifestyle / streetwear / sportswear social media experience, either in-house or at agency level, operating in similar brand environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Developing innovative and best-in-class social media strategies, including the targeting and positioning of brand(s), channel selection and engagement tactics.
* Executing the daily activity of social media accounts - including planning, scheduling, posting, online advocacy, writing engaging copy, community-outreach efforts, managing digital campaigns and partnerships with influencers.
* Excellent client relationships and experience of delivering an exemplary service to clients.
* Experience working on KPI driven accounts, achieving and over delivering against client objectives and KPIs.
* Deep knowledge and understanding of the digital tools and social media platforms and their respective participants (Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and how best these can be optimised to achieve client objectives
* Must be fully immersed in the world of social media, including up and coming influencers and social trends with an ability to spot which platforms are going to be the next best thing.
* Experience in creating branded content ideas that execute a brand's vision. Support and assist with the coordination of photography shoots, content and digital marketing asset creation.
* Ability to make creative ideas a reality, effectively articulating concepts in visual, written and verbal form, and able to confidently present and sell these internally and to clients.
* Must have excellent written skills and ability to write and edit copy for all social media channels, videos and other projects as required, ensuring all messaging is in keeping with the identified tone of voice.
* Analysing and reporting (both qualitative and quantitative) on the performance of social media campaigns and daily content to make strategic recommendations to client that will ensure an increase in growth and engagement.
* Preparing budget quotations for projects, and monitoring expenditure against this i.e. social media spend, digital influencer initiatives, content shoots etc.
* Monitoring competitors to use as benchmarks. Remaining ahead of all relevant cultural moments, current events and trends across the fashion/ sport/ streetwear/ digital landscape in order to advise clients on new opportunities and emerging strategies.
* Measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results using social media tool the likes of Hootsuite and Buffer
* Research and image sourcing; organising and curating digital assets for client social media channels and proposals.
As well as…
* Good knowledge of paid social advertising including optimising and reporting.
* Experience with basic digital marketing - SEO, e-mail marketing
* Solution driven, meticulous attention to detail and professionalism
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Well-organised, methodical and efficient, with common sense and initiative
* Good knowledge of scheduling softwares, Microsoft Office Suite, Googledocs, Adobe CS Suite,
* InDesign and Illustrator
* Knowledge of global cultural events in fashion, music, art, design, etc. with a focus on UK / Europe
* Highly analytical and passionate about drawing learnings through data sets and numbers
* Comfortable, willing and proactive to work outside of their specialist areas when necessary.
* A real team player who will excel in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Open attitude and eagerness to learn new skills
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew