Social Media Executive- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Social Media Executive- The Agency!
Major Players is working with a top London agency that is at the forefront of creative marketing for a range of consumer focused clients. They develop original campaigns that connect culture and creative action. They achieve this thanks to their diverse and vibrant team who are connected by a passion for culture, creativity and media. Living and breathing in the cultural space and have a vast connected network that ensures they stay ahead of the curve.
Social Media Executive- The Role!
This agency is looking for a Social Media Executive with a minimum of one year's experience within a social media role. Previous work within lifestyle, drink, venues, festivals and events sectors is desired but not essential. An understanding of the changing digital media landscape is essential along with a good knowledge of social media, influencers, design trends and our client roster.
It is essential that you have a strong copywriting skills, client management experience and proven experience of managing social pages and communities. You must also have an eye for design and be detail oriented. Experience in photography and Adobe Creative Suite is desired but not essential.
This role requires good time management, organisational skills, general knowledge of culture and enthusiasm for new projects. They must also be a good communicator and a team player.
You will take responsibility for creative content and community management across a range of social clients, working closely with the Social Strategist and the PR team.
* Create high quality content calendars for our social clients, delivering across a range of social KPIs
* Manage social communities, ensuring all content goes live perfectly and at opportune times, and that our audience is being engaged with
* Write blogs and newsletter content for digital clients, as well as Full Fat
* Brief design on creative for social across video, graphic design and animation
* Manage influencer bookings on digital campaigns
* Report on social successes, challenges and learnings using reporting tools and social platform insights
* Deliver weekly research on social trends and presenting findings in team meetings
* Challenge the team by keeping up to date on the latest trends, innovations and progression in the design sector
* Support the Social Strategist and wider team on creative research, client liaison and campaign brainstorming
Skills and Experience:
* Proven experience in a social media role (ideally 1 year)
* A passion for social media is crucial
* Excellent copywriting skills
* Experience in managing social communities and responses
* Confidence using Facebook and Instagram insights and Twitter analytics
* A good understanding of social metrics and measurements
* Knowledge of and experience working within the influencer landscape
* High attention to detail and ability to work to a deadline
* Has worked with clients via phone and email to receive briefs and present work
* Experience running paid social campaigns
* Confident use of Photoshop
* Experience in photography, image editing & video filming is desirable but not essential
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew