PR & Social Media Executive- Clientside- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
PR & Social Media Executive- The Company!
Major Players is working with one of the UK's leading providers of flexible business space, providing workspace for almost 2 decades, growing rapidly from 1 to 100 sites in their current nationwide portfolio. This organisation making finding east customer the perfect property a key priority, along with providing support to their customers to help them achieve their growth potential and business success.
PR & Social Media Executive-The Role!
As the social media executive you will be responsible for leading the company's social media accounts and supporting the Content and Communications Manager, delivering on external and internal communications. You'll contribute to all aspects of our day-to-day activities and be a team player who can multitask effectively with a creative mindset.
Key Responsibilities include:
➢ Take a proactive approach to creating original and imaginative social content that will meet the objective of increasing following, engagement and brand awareness
➢ To manage all social media channels, including promotions and posts for external pages and responding to all customer comments and queries
➢ To oversee individual site social media accounts and monitor for quality
➢ Report on the growth and engagement across these social media channels
PR/ External communications-
➢ To assist in monitoring industry editorial activity, print and online coverage
➢ Assist in identifying PR opportunities, new launches, local events and working with partners and agencies
➢ Drafting text for communications, including website copy, press releases and articles
➢ Manage the publication of the quarterly internal newsletter
➢ Responsible for communicating internal/staff/business centre initiatives
- Social Media savvy
- Organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editing and proof-reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to ensure all projects and deadlines are met
- Strong team communication skills, reporting, updates
- Solid computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with key stakeholders
- The ideal candidate will be looking to start a career in communications with a passion for writing.
- You will have a can-do attitude with a willingness to get involved with a wide range of tasks. The successful candidate will be flexible and pro-active with excellent communication and organisational skills.
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew