Has the last year left you looking for an escape to the sun?
Contact: Shelley Wright
Major Players are exclusively working on a once in a life time opportunity with a leading technology investment firm situated in the South of Spain! Our client has 10 global offices and is going from strength to strength. They invest and advise some of the biggest global tech leaders such as Spotify, Klarna and Unity Technologies, helping them on their mission to build the future.
This is an opportunity for an English speaking Social Media Executive, who's looking to move from the UK and set their sights on building an exciting career in Marbella. You will step onto a high performing and professional culture that also offers amazing perks, such as annual company Ski Trips and international travel!
As a Social Media Executive for this business you will be working closely to support the Director of Marketing in;
* The development and execution of social campaigns to promote the business and its investments
* Planning and overseeing the social content calendar including; business and industry announcements, editorial, product releases and event communications
* Working closely with the creative team to create and implement ideas to launch impactful social campaigns across multiple channels
* Keeping up to date with trends within the digital and social media forever changing industry
* Scheduling, publishing and administering content on the social and marketing platforms
* Analysing and reporting on social coverage
To be considered for this opportunity, we're looking for a couple of must haves;
* Proven experience within social media marketing either in an Agency or brand side (desirable in the tech / digital industries)
* Experience with social media publishing across all main social media channels
* You will need experience with Ad words and social campaigns
* The ability to report on social media campaigns to identify improvements and recommendations for future
* Strong attention to detail with excellent organisation and time management skills