Major Players are working with an exciting Creative Agency that specialise in a service that is increasingly in demand from major global clients. This is an international agency that deliver strategic Employer Branding campaigns for some of the world's most valuable employer brands, including EE, McDonalds, Royal Mail and The National Trust.
As Social Media Executive, you'll support senior members of the team in producing and delivering social media campaigns for clients, gaining invaluable experience as you learn. Liaising with clients, building content calendars, project managing the creation of content, and helping post and schedule both organic and paid content.
This role is currently fully remote but will be returning to their Bristol office one/two days a week.
Salary - £23,000 - £25,000
* Working closely with our Social Media Strategists, Social Media Managers and Content Creators on the development of our client's social media content.
* Management and moderation across clients' social media channels.
* Concepting and developing social content for client channels.
* Helping to build strong relationships with clients and handling all social-related queries or requests.
* Creating and presenting social media reports.
* Supporting the execution of paid social advertising campaigns.
* Producing regular and ad-hoc documentation for clients as requested.
* Maintaining and updating the team's knowledge on the constantly evolving social media landscape and in the context of specific clients.
Skills & Experience
* An interest in working on social media content for clients.
* Someone who is highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
* A strong writer.
* Experience of working and delivering to strict deadlines.
* Experience of managing branded social channels (desirable).
* Interest in the analytical side of social.
* A great communicator.
* A team player.
Contact: Jamie Short