Social media executive- Agency (Entertainment)- £22,000- 25,000
Major Players are working with an renowned entertainment agency who provide strategic and creative direction to our clients' brands, and work across all media channels and disciplines.
The client is looking for a Social Media Executive to look after day-to-day management of social media projects, including client liaison, community management, content calendar creation and project management. Reporting into the Social Media Manager, they will play an important role in sharing insights to guide social strategy and brand communications. The Social Media Executive will be passionate about the role of social media and keen to expand their knowledge and understanding of social channels and best practice.
* Create conversation calendars for social media and liaising with clients for sign off
* Contribute to Tone of Voice guidelines for campaigns
* Community management and moderation for brand channels
* Flag potential problems and respond as appropriate within brand guidelines
* Assist the Social Media Manager in developing inspiring creative briefs to generate ideas that generate social buzz
* Use social listening tools to collate and analyse online sentiment and market insight
* Liaise with creative and AV studios to assist in content creation
* Manage campaign evaluation reports for clients where you will be required to collate, analyse and evaluate success of activity and identify learnings/recommendations
* Assist the Social Media Manager with invoicing and creating job numbers and purchase ordersSkills Required:
* 1-3 years of experience with a passion for film
* An understanding of the social media landscape - including knowledge of all new platforms and creative formats
* Knowledge of trends in digital marketing and social media comms
* Excellent project management skills
* Excellent communications skills including copywriting and articulating complex ideas
* Creativity and the ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
* Competent with all social listening and measurement tools used in the team
* A strategic and people-first approach to briefs and content developmentThe Work Environment
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me on- firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 7845 7211
If you want to work for an agency who looks for personality as well as experience based in the heart of Soho, then apply today!
Contact: Melanie O'Hagan