Calling all social execs looking to further their career in a fast-growing cyber security company!
We are working with an exciting VC-funded cyber security start-up on a mission to make enterprises safer and more resilient to cyber breaches by innovating and disrupting digital forensics technology. We are working alongside them to seek an experienced and innovative communication professional to join the team as Events and Social Media Coordinator.
We are looking for someone to be responsible for coordinating and project managing our global online and in-person events calendar to ensure that each event is successfully planned and executed. Are you able to work on and switch between several projects and manage time effectively to deliver work under pressure and against tight deadlines will be an essential skill in this role? Then is role could be for you!
- Contribute towards the development and optimisation of the overall events and social media strategy to enhance the brand reputation globally, drive engagement and growth
* Day-to-day responsibility for the scheduling and posting of content on corporate social channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter and other relevant channels
* Provide the first point of contact for all events and social media requests and queries related to social media channels
* Create, manage, and optimise global events and social media calendar across multiple platforms, making room for reactive or quick-win opportunities when necessary
* Work collaboratively with the wider marketing team to plan, conceptualise and develop engaging and impactful integrated social media content campaigns which amplify priority marketing campaigns
* Identify the latest trends in the digital and social media landscape - platforms, engagement, experience, performance and tools, and put forward ideas for how the company should adapt to these changes, with relevance to overall goals
* Monitor mentions and their competitors across all social media platforms to identify opportunities, escalate issues, and support with crisis communications where necessary
* Coordinate and project manage our calendar of global online and in-person events (including webinars, roundtables, networking events, trade shows and executive keynotes) to ensure all team members are aligned to maximise results
Flexible working hours
Live and work where you feel the most productive
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7222 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Grace Morgan.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Grace Morgan