Social Media Coordinator - Sport - Clientside - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£20,000 - £24,000
Social Media Coordinator - The Company
Our client is a huge, world governing body for a hugely popular international sport. They've been going for over 100 years and their purpose is to ensure the long term sustainability and growth of the sport. Their rules and regulations govern competitions on both a national and international scale.
Social Media Coordinator - The Role
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for planning and implementing the organisations social strategy to promote the world governing body of the sport in the best possible way; you will be tasked with community management, content planning and management and you'll collaborate with other departments in the organisation as well as agencies.
* Content planning for all social channels
* Create engaging content for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
* Community management - effectively y managing and nurturing the social communities
* Keep up to date with social and industry trends
* Work alongside the Brand team to ensure all social output reflects wider business aims
* Provide support on digital marketing and promotion campaigns
* Collaborate with wider Comms team on ad-hoc projects
Skills & Experience: -
* Exceptional writing and editing skills
* Strong working knowledge and aptitude for social media and digital content
* Over 1 year's experience managing social media channels for an organisation or brand
* Passionate about sport
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.