Social Media Coordinator (1 year fixed term contract)
Contact: Matt Hearnden
£25,000 to £28,000
Do you want to work for the brand of a celebrity chef? Do you love creating content calendars for social media? Are you ridiculous well organised and detail-oriented?
Consider this a sign. Or something. But definitely keep reading.
A day in the life of this particular Social Media Coordinator might include:
* Scheduling and publishing content planned across most of the social channels
* Sourcing content for the calendar
* Checking and reviewing content before posting, including; links, copy, subtitles and content of videos
* Providing post campaign statistics as and when requested
* Creating presentations with the Community Manager - documenting campaign progress, including snapshots of content and relevant top stats
* Working with our Editorial and Production teams to ensure our content is up to date
* Providing support, alongside the wider Social Media team during live streams; monitoring comments and enabling this celebrity chef to interact with the audience
* Support the TV show's with Live Twitter Support, this will include creating live script writing and gif generation
* You would also need to be able to provide out of hours social support (bi-weekly) on the weekends; to share content on channels where scheduling is not possible
Interviews will very likely be happening this week, so if you want to be part of that then get in touch with me, Matt, on 0207 845 7708. Or you can email me on email@example.com. I'm also on LinkedIn if you want to connect there: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthearnden/