Social Media & Content Manager- Lifestyle- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Social Media& Content Manager- The Company!
Major Players are working with one of the most exciting restaurant brands in London; a vibrant and unique name with a brand that's based at the intersection between food and drink, lifestyle, culture and music. They've become somewhat of a legendary institution where guests enjoy scrumptious food, quality service and live music 7 days a week! They have a dedicated following and a name that's getting mentioned more and more with new customers entering the doors of their restaurants all the time.
Social Media & Content Manager- The Role!
Our client is looking for a Social Media and Content Manager to help catapult them to global status; you'll be tasked with driving acquisition and brand awareness and engagement between their audience and brand across all social channels. You will act as a digital brand ambassador and be at the forefront of the brand marketing efforts across the business. This is a broad and diverse role encompassing content strategy, content creation, social strategy, community management, campaign activations and paid implementations.
* Lead Creative on written and digital content production
* Drive brand awareness & increase engagement with our audience driving stronger connections & interactions
* Develop strategies for growing reach (paid and organic) including influencer marketing & advertising supported with plans for improving ROI
* Create & produce a solid content plan weekly & monthly informed by results, new ideas and insight.
* Work closely with the marketing team to develop engaging communication campaigns that help to achieve the strategic brand marketing goals
* Maximise use of digital content & new technology
* Effective community management
* Be at the forefront of emerging trends proposing new ideas to management team for trial and development
* Provide a monthly report to track progress and KPIs offering up suggestions for improvements and further investment / focus.
* Looking for someone with 3-5 years experience within a hands on social media & marketing role, preferably with a lifestyle brand and who has vision and is self-motivated, energetic person who can lead, create and implement.
* Proven success in delivering effective & engaging marketing communications
* Strong copy-writing skills essential - a storyteller
* Multi-media skills essential with great understanding of compelling video production
* Solid understanding of all paid-for social media marketing channels; Knowledge of Facebook's advertising platform is required
* Analytical mindset and an understanding of reporting across multiple platforms
* Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
* Strong problem solving skills
* Experience with Illustrator / Photoshop & Video production preferable
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew