Social Media Account Manager- The Agency
This global agency is providing an exciting and faced paced role within their Client Partnership team and reporting into the Group Account Director. This agency provides equal employment opportunities to all of their staff as well as giving you the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands, across Creative, Strategy, Production and Media.
Social Media Account Manager- The Role
This agency is looking for a motivated Account Manager to provide insight-driven strategies, strengthen client & agency relationships and collaborate with cross-departmental teams to deliver outstanding work for a key social media client, that is recent and significant new business win
for the agency. This is the chance to put your Social Media expertise to use on a famous FMCG brand.
Social Media Account Manager- Responsibilities
* Support the Group Account Director to deliver strategic and creative solutions.
* Working alongside the Group Account Director and Project Manager, you willclient and team requests that lead and shape social media creative work based
* on the client's business objectives.
* be a regular point of contact for the client and have a critical role in actioning
* Work with the Project Manager to manage the day-to-day workflow of the
* Account, as well as being a key driver on the account.
* Proactively identify social media opportunities for the client and help guide the
* resulting creative briefs and social media work.
* Collaborate with the Creative, Production, Analytics/Insights,
* Media and Community Management departments.
* Partner with Group Account Director to achieve overall Client Service excellence.
* Social Media Account Manager- Requirements
* Driven by delivering client service excellence and best-in-class creative work.
* Able to work at high pace in a fast-moving agency with a fast-moving client.
* Comfortable owning work and being proactive.
* Relentlessly focused on building strong client relationships-becoming aand the challenges that they face.
* trusted day-to-day partner with a deep understanding of your client's category
* Understands common marketing & media principles with a strong
* understanding of creative and media across major digital and social channels.
* Experience of social media monitoring and reporting.
* Experience of working closely with Project Managers.
* Social Media fanatic and a complete understanding of how it works- knowing social media posts and advertising that prove how well they understand social.
* the key platforms, trends and formats. Loves the thought of helping create
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kennedy Rees at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)20 7845 7201
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Kennedy Rees