Social Media Account Manager – Creative Agency – Hybrid (London/WFH)
£30,000 - £38,000
An exciting creative agency is looking for a Social Media Account Manager to work on a range of exciting lifestyle consumer brands like Absolut, Tesco Mobile, Jameson, and much more.
Ideally you will have experience across social including influencer, community management, client management and analysis.
They have offices in London and Scotland, an in-house studio and a growing digital team. This is where you come in.
The Social Media Account Manager will report into the Head of Digital and pretty much be a jack of all traits. You will run accounts, be client facing, community management, paid social and influencer marketing.
This role is great for someone who likes a varied position which involves a lot of influencer marketing, community management and client management. You will also be line managing one other junior member.
Responsibilities – Social Media Account Manager
- Create and execute social content strategy and calendar
- Project manage the campaign end-to-end
- Write internal comms and content plans for clients
- Create social strategies for clients, both organic and paid
- Create and execute email campaign
- A chance to get involved in new business
- Be the Go To person for all things social.
Requirements – Social Media Account Manager
- 3 or 4 years’ Account Management / Client Services experience
- Agency experience essential
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Strong understanding of social, influencer and content
- Community management experience
- Experience writing strategy
- Excellent attention to detail.
Major Players are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for “Krishna Dayal” – To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 – Krishna.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Krishna Dayal