Account Director- The Agency
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting digital agency that works with some of the biggest brands around the world. They are looking for someone to join their team and help strengthen their existing client relationships, whilst building new ones.
Social Media Account Director- Responsibilities
* Delivering social media content across key platforms.
* Reporting into the Client Partnership Director, this role is to manage and deliver all "Business As Usual" day to day social media marketing work.
* Run both paid and organic social media programmes
* Work with senior level clients to deliver best in class work whilst developing the agency relationship
* Establish key client and agency social KPIs based on specific goals.
* Lead and develop brand-specific strategies that build brands and sell stuff
* Use social media marketing expertise to continuously improve their offering.
* Guide and contribute in the development of Creative ideas and deliverables
* Be responsible for assignments centred around operational initiatives, as provided by the Leadership team
* Collaborate with the leaders of other departments (Creative, Production, Analytics/Insights, Media, Community Management)
Social Media Account Director- Requirements
* Very strong experience of running social media focussed accounts.
* Strong knowledge of all key social media platforms, social formats and social media best practice.
* Experienced in leading social/digital agency teams
* Proactive - constantly driving things forward.
* Experience of working with beauty brands preferred but not essential
* Driven by delivering client services excellence, and best-in-class work
* Able to work iteratively and at pace in a fast-moving agency.
* Advanced written and presentation communication skills.
* Strong team leadership skills that ensure they can drive the team forwards
* The ability to remain calm under pressure.
* A proven understanding and expertise in brand and content strategy.
* Foster strong relationships and collaboration with cross-discipline teams
* Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities
* Comfortable working from home, managing teams remotely and building
Client relationships remotely
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact:
Emilia Andrew at Emilia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Kennedy Rees