Social Lead- The Company
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the biggest online fashion market places in the world. You will be joining the social media team, a team that responsible and crucial to all brand-marketing activations, from global cultural moments and hero campaigns to local tactics and conversion drivers.
Social Lead- Responsibilities
* Responsible for planning for all content publishing - working in close partnership with the Head of Social, creative, production and relevant stakeholders
* Leads on reporting and optimisation of BAU content in line with results
* Manage a small team of Social Media Executives: guiding them and also empowering them to be autonomous operators across this brands social presences
* Collaborate closely with local Heads of Marketing and other internal stakeholders - providing consultancy for content publishing across platforms that meets or exceeds benchmarks
* Collaborate closely with their CX team to ensure their CX approach answers their audience needs through social channels
* Find and commission relevant talent for social content, manage relationships and facilitate legal obligations
* Monitor in-app (Looker) as well as cultural/pop trends (social listening, platform monitoring) daily and generate new content ideas alongside the Editorial Creative Lead
* Lead on social listening inputs to their audience understanding.
* Work with Brand team researchers, insights team, curation and marketing teams to deliver primary and secondary research into the social behaviours of their audience
* Own results reporting for social - from project results to wider business effectiveness and sentiment.
* Drive innovation opportunities through Social: new features and uses of existing platforms and expansion to new platforms
* Social Lead- Requirements
* Min 7 years of experience in a social leadership role across consumer social media platforms
* Excellent planning and organisational skills, managing calendars and campaign documents
* Keen interest in emerging platforms and technologies
* Strong knowledge of social media metrics and content performance
* Strong copywriting skills, and an ability to adapt brand tone of voice to reflect community expectations
* Basic knowledge of paid media and biddable optimisation
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact:Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Emilia Andrew at Emilia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Kennedy Rees