Social Media Executive (French Speaking)
**NEW ROLE ALERT**
Insta, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube - you name it, if it's social you'll know it, love it, and will create some killer content for this brand! This is your calling!!
We're partnered with one of the UK's largest social-first agencies to find a French-speaking Social Media Manager who can work with big-name brands to drive their social presence. This is an opportunity for a creative social pro to lead on the creation of social content for a variety of clients. You will get to work directly with the best in the business to create stand-out & innovative social campaigns!
* Day to day management of social accounts, ensuring client objectives are met.
* Community management - providing top-class customer service and crisis management
* Content planning, sourcing content and copywriting to order to produce impactful content
* Scheduling social content, and checking-in on a daily basis for quality control
* Planning and managing paid media activity and proactively applying optimisations to improve performance
* Handling organic & paid content across social platforms; owning campaign roll-out, working with other team members
* Day to day handling of client queries and preparing monthly client meetings
* Supporting on campaign ideation and planning, decks, etc.
* Sourcing and validating influencers, securing collaborations - including negotiation, briefing and monitoring
* Reporting and analytics across content, organic and paid social - gathering learnings & benchmarking metrics, setting clear actions to implement
Skills & Experience
* Native French speaker
* Minimum 2 years of experience
* Proven experience managing social accounts - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
* Proven experience with community management, audience engagement and customer service, including software e.g. Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Sprinklr
* Ability to develop client-facing content calendars, campaign plans and reports
* Experience in developing and following media plans and being able to provide supporting rationale * Reporting and analytics (platform insights and software e.g. Sprout Social as well as Ads Managers); Google Analytics
* Social listening and monitoring
* Understanding of influencer marketing, experience sourcing /activating influencers
* Previous experience of a fast-paced environment / agency
* Best practice is at the heart of everything you do
* £30,000 - £35,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7227 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Lauren Roberts.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Lauren Roberts