ROLE: Social Designer
Fantastic opportunity to work with a global content creation studio.
- Develop social design ideas that push our brands forward.
- Providing effective creative/design solutions.
- Dissect, analyse and challenge a brief to create a clear point of view and bring social direction for the design process
- Be a social ambassador and ensuring design work conforms to the brands' values
- Work independently and collaboratively specifically with Social & Influence team as well as other teams within the business
- The ability to create visually disruptive social content that feels native to each platform
Skills & Experience
- Strong ability to identify proactive opportunities to develop social content that will fulfill the brand objectives
- Comfortable collaborating with the social media team to align on creative delivery across social assets for our clients
- Able to translate client guidelines to ensure the accuracy of deliverables
- Expertise of building client products, target audience and category landscape
- Proven experience/portfolio in creating social design content from scratch
- Expertise of social media best practice across multiple channel platforms and dimensions
- A passion for all things creative, social and advertising
- Resilience to keep going in a fast paced environment
- Strives for excellence
- Can do attitude
- Approachable and personable
Salary & Benefits
- £25k - 35k
- Income Protection
- Enhanced maternity/paternity (after qualifying period)
- Give as you earn (a tax-free benefit)
- Private Medical Healthcare
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.