Social Media Data Analyst - Hybrid - £50,000pa + GREAT benefits!
Major Players are working with an award-winning marketing agency group which puts human understanding at the heart of everything they do to uncover behaviour-led insights, helping to create genuine business advantage for clients.
As a Social Media Data Analyst, you will be at the forefront of reporting-based analysis, shaping strategy by making recommendations for social campaigns and sharing your valuable insights, ultimately helping to determine and drive channel strategy to achieve some incredible results!
As a Social Media Data Analyst with this exciting agency, you will:
* Ensure strategies, briefs, and work are developed to take advantage of 'social' in its constantly evolving state across all social channels
* Conduct analysis of category trends, market shifts, investor and consumer data, shopping behaviour, and use this data to inform highly targeted models for communication
* Conduct data-driven tests and research, and format this data into effective reporting templates
The Social Media Data Analyst will need:
* 2+ years of experience within a social data analysis role
* Experience reporting on data finds in understandable terms to clients
* A background in data strategy, ideally with experience working within an agency
Location: Extremely flexible Hybrid working at our offices in Covent Garden, London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps