Working with our client, the Social Creative is responsible for coming up with brilliant, culturally relevant and impactful social and digital channel content.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are an ambitious and experienced creative with social first thinking, who understands how impactful social is for audiences and how to make channels work, hard. You come up with unique social ideas by obsessing the trends, people and channels that drive conversation each day.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
* Oversee the creative execution of the designers
* Elevate the asset design look and feel
* Be the brand guardian of any assets produced
* Working collaboratively with the team to develop and execute ideas to generate creative of the highest standard within brand guidelines and the client's exacting standards
* Monitor creative quality, accuracy and consistency
* Working to agreed timescales and effectively managing workload
* Provide high level of customer service through effective working relationships
* Pitch creative solutions in response to marketing strategies
* Ability to gain solid knowledge of the brand guidelines to act as a brand guardian
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
* Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
* Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
* A versatile skill set which can demonstrate design flair in digital and social across a range of platforms.
* A strong understanding of typography, space and layout
* Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
* A team player with good communication skills, who actively contributes to the team's
* Experience working with global lifestyle brands - ideally in the alcohol or food/drink sector.
* Experience working with multiple products
* 8-10 years of relevant experience in:
* Motion Graphics
* Web Design
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Contact: Joel Witter