Major Players are working with a top media agency located in London - who are looking for a Social Creative & Production Manager to join the team and work across social, content, design, digital and production; developing social creative campaigns and managing production across the team.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
As a Social Creative & Production Manager you will have an in-depth understanding and experience within marketing and strategy with a keen knowledge of social marketing in particular. You will ensure the smooth running of projects, being involved from the outset, taking briefs, generating creative responses and managing production across teams.
- Concepting and producing social and creative campaigns
- Managing and directing production including development shoots and post production
- Act as a key point of contact in the team for knowledge including formats, creative treatments that can be included into brand messaging in social for the clients
- Work with the broader social marketing team to create full social campaign ideas and bring them to completion alongside working proactively to manage deadlines and any workload issues with your manager
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team, setting clear aims as well as managing their performance and outputs
- Manage and develop agency production partners such video producers, app developers and freelance creative support to ensure quality and that deadlines and budgets are adhered to
- Lead the creative output and help clients deliver brilliantly engaging campaigns through social media, creating compelling stories and visually on-brand executions
- Ensure that campaigns and creative are integrated with other channels within the creative unit
- Managing the financials within the team including cost structures and billing clients.
- 3-4 years experience in a marketing and production environment
- Previous project management skills as well as good client communication
- Strong experience in developing, visualising and presenting creatives strategies
- You will have strong project management, client facing and relationship building skills
- A keen eye for design and attention to detail as well as the ability to design and build presentations
- Previous experience with Adobe Acrobat/Creative Suite, Microsoft office and project management tools
- You will have excellent campaign background and have a full understanding of the processes within them
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top media agency, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.