Social Copywriter- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players is working with a new professional focused personal branding agency that focuses helping some of the UKs top CEOs boost their online presence. Since their launch two years ago, this agency has seen nothing but growth and expect to see the same acceleration over the coming months and years.
Major Players are looking for a social media copywriter with 3-5 years of experience to join a small but growing team. In this role, you'll be responsible for ghostwriting social media content (predominantly LinkedIn) on behalf of their clients. We're looking for a creative storyteller with experience of ghostwriting and writing for social media. The ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for their clients - you'd be comfortable writing in one tone of voice in the morning and a totally different one in the afternoon. You've got the ability to take a theme or insight and turn it into engaging copy, whether that's on the topic of business, tech or finance.
● Writing high-engagement social media content that reflects every client's unique voice
● Writing error-free social media content for a variety of audiences and sectors such as tech, remote working, interior design, etc.
● Collaborating and brainstorming new copy concepts and ideas with the wider team
● Taking themes and ideas and turning them into interesting and creative copy
● Tracking and understanding all things business and entrepreneurship
● Working with Account Management teams to develop a variety of content ideas for their clients, to meet their targets and objectives
● Simultaneously managing multiple projects with short deadlines
- 3-5 years of ghostwriting experience and/or writing for social media (for LinkedIn preferably, but not mandatory)
● An understanding of the nuances of social media (emojis, meme trends, hashtags, acronyms)
● Knowledge and interest in the growing area of personal branding
● Talent for creating sharp, impactful copy
● Creative approach to communications and content
● Exceptional written and communication skills
● Excellent attention to detail
● Extremely organised and detail-oriented
● Intuitive and resourceful
● Being able to multitask well and keep track of due tasks
● Ability to switch from one project to another quickly and seamlessly
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.