Social & Content Manager - Fashion - London - £50,000
About the company - Social & Content Manager
Major Players are working in partnership with an iconic global fashion brand. They have a huge global presence, all driven from their London Headquarters.
About the role - Social & Content Manager
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Social and Content Manager will shape the content strategy for an exciting new range of products. You'll help define the brands point of view across all channels with complete ownership of organic social and web content. With social being such a key part of this opportunity, you'll need to have a proven track record of growing and nurturing online communities.
Key Responsibilities - Social & Content Manager
* Working with the Head of Marketing to create and drive all social and content for the brand
* Prepare content calendar for significant events throughout the year
* Act as the point of contact for buying teams and help wider team understand new products before launch
* Lead and champion creative idea generation and brand activations to bring campaigns to life across all channels
* Act as brand guardian to ensure the brand is portrayed correctly and consistently to guidelines
* Define strategic content pillars to improve brand awareness, perception, and engagement to be implemented across all channels as appropriate
* Define social strategy and role of each social channel in the context of the brand and set KPI's accordingly
* Deliver and implement end to end process including content creation, scheduling, analysis and reporting
* Oversee development of influencer programme in line with PR team
* Work with Creative and Visual Marketing Managers to ensure appropriate content is captured in regular shoots
* Manage content coordinator to ensure appropriate implementation of web & social content
Experience Required - Social & Content Manager
* Minimum 5 years working in social & content planning in fast fashion environment
* Proven experience in marketing content planning
* Excellent working knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms and paid social
* Proven experience of shooting social media content and writing accompanying copy
* Extensive working knowledge of content management tools e.g. Hootsuite/Sprinklr
* Experience in using website as brand communication tool
* Understanding of retail marketing principle as this role has the potential to expand as the brand grows
* Passionate about fashion, its influences/ers and popular culture generally
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Sam Cain