****SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT LEAD £35 - 42k - Finance and Entertainment ****
Contact: Hannah McAteer
A full service agency spanning creative, publishing, strategy, technology, design, production, programmatic media and analytics; AYS's unique model also enables brands by building bespoke onsite media houses.
Creativity and people are at the heart of our business from the newest recruit up to the management team. We are seeking an experienced Social Media Content Lead with a passion for creativity, culture and content.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Publishing and Editorial team in a unique role where you will be part of an on-site team but plugged into a wider agency network. The Social Media Content Lead role combines social media content writing, project planning, editing and research in order to achieve reach and engagement targets for the clients' social channels.
Within the Publishing and Editorial team you will sit firmly between planning and creative, and we find working collaboratively with the wider agency brings the best results. An understanding of the digital, social and cultural space is key. What unites our team is the deep understanding of the audience's fresh thinking, creativity and knowing what makes them tick.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
* Act as brand guardian and tastemaker for all social media content. Keeping a focus on culture by staying ahead of the curve on social and creative shifts.
* Generate beautifully crafted copy that's optimized per format and for clients' content channels
* Responsible for clients' social output. To write and sometimes edit content ideas across all social platforms.
* Be able to react to relevant timely events
* Have the finger on the pulse and be able to spot stories that are relevant to your client and work within the current debate and media landscape
* Proactively help to grow owned media (with focus on social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook), tapping into trending subjects and current debates
* To be responsible for working with internal teams to gather, input, edit and validate social content
* To understand the importance of telling stories across social media channels
* To be responsible for writing, research and ideation of creative and innovative content that brings readership and encourages sharing
* To create and repurpose content for different social usages
* To combine an authoritative voice and consumer education with comprehensive marketing integration
* Commission and curate social content when appropriate
* Excellent communication skills and a solid grasp of grammar
* To ensure consistency and quality across all written social content
* 3+ years writing experience in corporate, digital or journalism environment
* Experience of writing for social media channels
* An exemplary understanding of how content can play out across multiple social media channels
* Confident in managing senior stakeholders
* Thorough understanding of how different social platform works, and how to write in a way that suits each channel
* Creative and meticulous in the use of language and data while developing concise, engaging text
* Demonstrate ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with target audiences across social media
* Confident and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing client environment
* A passionate and inspiring writer and editor
* Self-motivated, working with little supervision
* Collaborative team player, open minded - non-political
* Discrete about all confidential and personal information
* Driven, proactive, helpful, and enthusiastic team player
If you are keen let Hannah know - 0207 845 7243 - firstname.lastname@example.org