Major Players are working with a top media agency located in Central London - who are looking for a Social Content Executive to join the team, presenting and producing social specific content and strategies for various formats working across social, content, animation, graphic design and video production.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
As a Social Content executive you will be an avid user of social media and be passionate about working in the media/advertising industry. You will have strong skills and interest within production all the way from brief to strategy and execution who is also very adept in client and project management.
- Taking ownership of the production process for concepts including planning, managing and executing low level shoots and post production to agreed timelines
- Working closely with teams to produce concepts and creative, being involved in the ideas creation process and developing concepts within the team for retained clients
- Manage projects with support from senior creatives for in-house and outsourced projects, ensuring they adhere to budgets, resource planning and delivery timings
- Assisting on pitching for new business including idea generation/ development, strategy and visualizations
- Working closely with clients and internal teams to develop social strategies to support clients' business and marketing objectives
- Working with clients' creative agencies to ensure campaigns and content are integrated with above the line advertising campaigns and brand proposition
- Degree in digital marketing, design and video production (or similar)
- 12-18 months experience in a creative social marketing environment with projects to showcase personal input
- Full understanding in Adobe CC products (premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator), Microsoft Office Software
- Completely Mac fluent with a strong knowledge of compatibility with PC
- Solid grasp of design principles and best practise
- Good experience in video production from concept through to delivery including strong shot planning/ storyboarding experience as well as confident camera operation and post production skills Strong understanding of the social marketing landscape including brand tone of voice, social creative trends, formats and influencer marketing
- Excellent attention do detail and not afraid to challenge the norm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top media agency, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.