Social Content Editor- Fashion & Lifestyle- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Social Content Editor- The Company!
Major Players is working with a top fashion and lifestyle brand, founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth- to live consciously, respect nature's resources and the land that provides for us. Everything this brand creates is connecting us to nature and our surroundings; they source the finest natural fibres and materials for their clothes and homeware, and turn to the wonders of active natural botanicals to create their skincare and body products.
Social Content Editor- The Role!
Looking for a Social Content Editor to join their Digital Marketing Team, this newly created role will be ideal for a self-starter with excellent knowledge of all social media platforms, as well as an interest in the latest digital developments. As Social Content Editor you will support the Marketing & Digital Manager in growing the brands social media engagement and enhancing story telling online. The successful candidate will play an integral role in shaping the future of the brands digital activity.
* Working closely with the Marketing and Digital Manager to implement a social media strategy to drive growth.
* Overseeing the day to day running of social media channels, website journal and email calendar management, including sourcing and scheduling imagery and video content. Social channels; Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
* The successful candidate will be brimming with new ideas about how to maximise our digital potential - whether that is through the creation of visually engaging Instagram stories, or commissioning new video content.
* They will also have an understanding of the brands online audience, as well as the content that it covers, and related content to drive storytelling; lifestyle, travel, health, beauty, wellness. They will be able to turn around quick, engaging copy for social, and have an excellent eye for beautiful imagery.
* The role will play an essential point between creative, marketing and product departments. Gathering product information and translating sustainability stories to online channels.
* Photography and video content generation in spa, stores and on location using a digital camera and editing software.
* Convey brand tone of voice to community in social posts and stories, responding to comments in a timely and professional manner. Working closely with the brand copywriter.
* Influencer engagement, in collaboration with the PR team nurture relationships with key influencers and brand ambassadors. Capture digital content at key events and workshops.
* Create and implement a paid social programme to deliver growth.
* Plan, execute and report on weekly email newsletter communications to our database.
* Competitor research and awareness of digital trends. Identify trends and new technologies to keep at the forefront of industry developments including mobile marketing.
* Develop strategy and reporting framework for social media and email marketing campaigns, analyse performance and optimise to achieve KPI's and healthy ROI.
* Set up regular reports to analyse data and metrics. Grow and develop communities on social media platforms.
* Monitor trending news and write social news stories.
* Support marketing and digital manager with seasonal web product upload and day to day tasks.
* Idea generation and creative thinking.
Required Skills& Experience:
* Background of working in social media, with an enviable track record of growing traffic and engagement. Experience in editorial tone of voice and social copywriting.
* A passion for social media and digital platforms and a keen follower of talent, brands and influencers across the industry.
* Intuitive and analytical, understands how audiences use social media.
* A creative thinker with new ideas and enthusiasm.
* A team-player willing to work out of hours when it is required.
* Experience in beauty, clothing or the wellness industry a plus.
* Understanding of Bamford's culture and business goals.
* Proficient in Microsoft suite, good analytics and excel skills. Adobe creative suite and video editing skills a plus.
* Technical experience in using a CMS such as Contentful/Shopify.
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew