Social Media Manager - Clientside - Arts & Culture
Contact: Dave Newman
£28,000 - £30,000
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Social and Digital Manager - The Company
Major Players are working with one of the best loved names within the world of Arts & Culture ; our client looks after the copyrights and estate of a range of media for one of the world's best known cultural figures. They are responsible for activity across new publishing, merchandise and new products - as well as activations and digital pr across events, films, tv and theatre. This is a brand with a huge amount of heritage and an astounding reputation.
Social and Digital Manager - The Role
The Social and Digital Manager will report into the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for developing and supporting marketing and brand plans across key digital channels. You'll be tasked with leveraging the power of social media to identify new opportunities for content and collaboration. You'll be responsible for social strategy, copywriting, content creation, paid social, community management, email marketing, analytics and reporting. The idea candidate would have exceptional copywriting skills and wonderful creative eye; as well a love of data, analysis and insight.
* Working closely with the Marketing Manager, support the digital strategy and planning to define and manage a clear communication approach for each relevant digital comms platform, being sure that it complements the overall marketing priorities and campaigns for the brand.
* Manage the brand social media accounts on a day-to-day basis, create content calendars, schedule posts, community manage and constantly analyse performance - looking to continually derive insights which can be constantly fed into digital strategy.
* Work with wider marketing team to offer creative suggestions of how to best bring to life brand partnerships across the social channels.
* Lead on social activation linked to key calendar dates for the brand
* Manage and optimise the email marketing programme looking at opportunities to tactically grow the audience and efficacy of the programme with key audiences and markets.
* Create and implement a Paid Social programme delivering growth in key markets and for target audiences.
* Create written and visual assets for the brand which exemplify its unique tone of voice - the Social Media Manager will have both strong design skills and a background in exceptional copywriting.
* Ensure digital plans are optimised to core audiences (teachers, children, parents) and tailored for geographic market aims.
* Be a driving force in refining the brand's tone of voice on social and performing tactical testing as part of this refining process.
* Audit the brands performance on key channels and continually report back to the business with suggest optimization tactics.
Skills & Experience: -
* Ideally at least three years' digital experience in the consumer brand sector, either in-house or agency
* Excellent copywriting skills
* Experienced user of Google Analytics, all key social platforms for business and ECRM software e.g. Mailchimp
* Paid Social and Google Ads experience essential
* Experience managing the social media presence for a brand across all key platforms
* Understanding of how to create and implement a content strategy which meets multiple audiences under one brand umbrella
* Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, with experience producing social content with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro an advantage; if not experienced an interest and enthusiasm for attending training a must
* Basic CMS skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* The ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong communication skills both verbal and particularly written
* A keen interest in all aspects of digital marketing, with an enthusiasm for digital innovation and staying up to date with the latest trends
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.